SITE STATUS UPDATE, July 2017
KCDC has now submitted its reconsideration materials to the Agricultural Land Commission. We are told it may be on their agenda in August but we may have to wait until September for a decision. If our ALC application is unsuccessful, we will continue to engage with the CVWMA and the Province of BC in an effort to locate suitable, alternative sites! We will persevere!